Monday, October 25, 2010

I've always liked, I have long thin legs: Joshinder

Actor, dancer and choreographer Joshinder Chaggar on delicate situations, external beauty and women who adopt their femininity.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

To be surrounded by people that I love to feel spiritually connected, be in good health and be engaged in stimulating creative project.

What is your greatest fear?

Cockroaches!

What is the trait you most deplore in itself?

I wish that I have been more assertive.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Lack of sincerity.

What is your biggest luxury?

Fragrance.

What is your current state of mind?

I am filled with a sense of possibilities.

What do you most overrated virtue?

External beauty.

On any occasion you lie?

To get out of tricky situations…

What you dislike most about your appearance?

I've always liked, I had the legs long skinny.

Which living person you most despise?

George w. Bush.

What is the quality you most like in a man?

Goodness.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Cheer up.Also women who love women, who are solid and gaseous, and embrace their femininity.

Words or phrases do you most overuse?

"Zabardast."

When and where you were happier?

I believe that I have never been happier in my life than maintenant.MariƩ to my partner of the soul and the work that I love.

Talent more would you like to do?

To be able to sing.

If you change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I wish I was one of those who rise and shine at 5 am… and meditate and do yoga I wish that I had this level of discipline.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what would it be?

An arbre.Je always feel a sense of wonder when I see some arbres.Comment they can simply "be".Calme, still, calm, they compete with other trees, they are what they are, whatever the size or length or type.Imaginez if humans had this state of mind!

Where would you more live?

India YH ' wish diving me in classical dance and yoga, and it is obvious that the India is perfect for that location.

What is your most marked characteristic?

My laughter - I have a laugh loudly!

Who is your hero fiction?

Batman! very sexy!

Which historical figure more insulate you with?

Katherine Hepburn - for his dedication to his craft and his fearlessness.

What is your greatest regret?

I .but the person I am today is the result of my experiences in life, in this case, I regret nothing.

What is your favorite quote?

"No sweat the little things all small sound stuff……and."

How many hours of offloading met you yesterday?

None…very chance.

Published in the Gallery of the express, October 24 th, 2010.

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment