Monday, December 21, 2009

A student tells how he succeeded in life by organizing better its time.

How much
while traveling, getting up when it wants and
practice of many hobbies. You'll have a great
party responses.

FREE Discover how to master time is
important for anyone
who wants a successful project, one enterprise.

If we know how to do it, time becomes a powerful ally.

Marc D. tells us:

"There is little time, I was tired, stressed and around me said
me that I "embrace of the wind."
Punctuality was not my box (it cost me even
losing friends and jobs for that).
I told myself that every day was new and had to be
take as they came.

Wrong!

I learned to control the time allotted and to classify
24 hours a day as a cabinet range.
Today I am more stressed because I am 100
more efficient in all my actions and my life
seems easier.

I realize now that the causes of
Poverty is called: procrastination.

Procrastination is the act of procrastination that
we can do today. There is even a saying:

_ The road to hell is paved with good intentions.


One thing is sure, through these secret and if I am far from
"run on gold", my wallet is healthier. "



No comments:

Post a Comment